Saturday 9 January 2016

Art By Miran Challenge 49

Hi there,

How are you all? I hope you had a lovely Christmas/New Year break. I had planned to do plenty of crafting however the family had other ideas, good family time though. I did manage to fit in one card over the break but I can't believe how long it took to make, I guess I procrastinate when I have lots of time.

Here it is;

I rather like this lovely lady, her name is Lily and you can find her here. For the past year I decided to try and use all my papers without buying any more. That is what I did with this card. Well I seemed to have gotten over that for 2016, I bought 14 new paper pads on sale, whoops. Now I have no idea where to start, I have so much to choose from. Oh well, it will make me get in there and craft.

I hope you will all manage to fit in some crafty time soon and join us for Art By Miran Challenge 49.
Happy crafting

Cheers Nicole

1 comment: