Friday 1 April 2016

Art By Miran Challenge 55

Hi there,

I hope you are all well and are looking after yourselves. The image I chose for challenge 55 has been sitting on my desk for some time now. I look at her all the time quietly procrastinating because she is so pretty that I want her to look fabulous. Well I finally got the courage to colour her or perhaps maybe I just forced myself. Anyway this is Shaylee and here is my first attempt at her. I am quite pleased but I definitely will be having another go at her.

Here she is;
I hope you like her. I feel happy that I challenged myself, she took a bit longer than expected however I'm stoked that I finally finished her. I hope you all have a moment like this sometime soon and challenge yourself. Drop on by the challenge blog and show us what you have been creating.

Cheers Nicole



1 comment: