Monday 4 November 2013

'Jack and Bobbin Snoozing'

Hi folks,

Today I would like to share with you a card I made for my father in laws birthday. Male cards as you know can be quite difficult, but I actually found this one to be quite enjoyable. This image was fun to work with and the papers gave it an outdoorsy feel which suits the recipient.

Here it is;

The image is 'Jack and Bobbin Snoozing' 
fromWhimsy Stamps by Elizabeth Bell
The papers are from The Green Stack by DCWV
Markers used are Promarkers
Sentiment is from Lili of the Valley
Flowers from Aliexpress
Paper clip and Washi from stash
Embossing Folder by Darice

I am entering this card in the Whimsy Stamps Challenge #65. You can find the challenge here at
whimsyinspires.blogspot.com. I hope you like it.

Cheers Nic

No comments:

Post a Comment