Sunday 29 December 2013

Dinomite

Hello and how are you?

We all had a quiet day today. I finally got to do some tidying in the craft room so I can now see white space on my desktop. Whoops it was a bit out of hand with the Christmas rush. I fit in some crafty time at the end as a reward so I finished off this little guy. He is adorable!

Here he is;
Pollycraft image
DCWV Kidosaurus papers
Coloured with Finecolour and Promarkers
Crystal Stickles

The green colouring is not my usual but I quite like it. I was inspired by Graph it markers challenge to try a new colour. The layout was inspired by the Mojo Monday Sketch 325. I think it worked out well. What do you think?

I am entering the following challenges;
Graph it Markers - Wk 27 Happy New Colour
Mojo Monday - Sketch 325
Crafty Little Fairies - Anything Goes

I hope you like this cutie.
Cheers Nic

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, Nic. You have coloured that little cutie perfectly. Great design too!

    Thank you for entering our challenge at Crafty Little Fairies, and good luck in the draw. We would also love you to join us again in future challenges.

    Hugs,
    Jennifer. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, I like the sweet image and the colours, Thanks for joining in with us at Graph'It colour Challenge, Happy New Year & Good Luck.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete