Wednesday 5 February 2014

Penny's Challenge 163 DT

Hi everybody,

It is so super hot here and there is a real smell of smoke in the air due to a recent bush fire near to us. Not great crafting weather but I have still managed to get a few makes in.

Today's make is for Penny's Challenge #163, "Something Old, Something New."  I have chosen to go with something different this week.  No card, instead I have made some corner bookmarks.  My daughter has started reading all the old Enid Blyton books so when I saw my image for this week I was instantly inspired to create a bookmark to go with the old books.  So my "Old" is my inspiration from old books (and I used scraps for them) and my "New" is making a corner bookmark (new technique and new image also). 

Well here they are;



Image is by The Paper Shelter
Echo Park So Happy Together Papers
Coloured with Promarkers
 
There are some awesome prizes up for grabs this week donated by our wonderful sponsors this week.


 http://www.thepapershelter.com
Prize - $20 gift certificate
 
http://fred-she-said-store.blogspot.com
Prize - $15 gift certificate 
 
Head on over to Penny's and check out what the other DT girls have been up to and then get crafting.  Thanks for dropping by today.
 
Cheer Nic
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment