Wednesday 21 May 2014

Penny's Challenge 178

Hi everyone,

I hope life is treating you well.  I am stumbling through life at the moment, juggling work, kids, sport, housework and of course crafting.  Whilst I am busy I guess I wouldn't have it any other way.

Today's card is for Challenge 178 at Penny's.  The theme this week is Spot and/or Stripes.  This week I have used a Stamp Art Design stamp called Gopher It.  I love play on words sentiments so I think this is why I was drawn to this image.

Here it is;

This week's sponsors are;

Prize - 5 digis of winners choice
and
Prize - 3 digi sets of winners choice
 
Thanks for dropping by today.  I would love for you to drop by the challenge blog and check out the other gorgeous creations from the design team.  Hope to see you soon.
 
Cheers Nic
 

No comments:

Post a Comment