Saturday 28 June 2014

Crafting At The Weekend Challenge 3

Hi everyone,

Yay it's the weekend! I love the weekend. Both the kids have sport to watch/coach, I get to have family time and then some crafty time. I have just dropped the kids off at Nana's and now the house is blissful so I can CRAFT.

Anyway enough about me, that's not why you are here. Today's project is an altered box using the cute stamp Harriet by Crafty Sentiments, our very kind sponsor this month. This months theme at CATW is as always Anything Goes. We would particularly love to see all those non cardy things you make for this challenge.

Here is my project;


I hope you will join us this month.
Cheers Nicole

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nicole, This is just so beautiful, love the image and the lovely colours. Thank you so much.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete