Sunday 15 March 2015

Inky Impressions March Release

Hi there,

I hope you are all well. I am currently enjoying some sun and culture in Phuket Thailand on a much needed family holiday. My 3 are snoring away next to me after an exhausting couple of days. I thought this was a perfect opportunity to share with you the fab new release from Inky Impressions. Nicole has created some wonderful images to work with and they are just in time for Easter. I love the background images this time and the sentiments are fab too. I am still mastering merging images so I have made a creation with each of my images.

Here they are;


I hope you like what I have done with this months images and that you will pop over to the Inky Impressions sites to check out the rest of the new release images, you won't be disappointed. 

Have a lovely week everyone, I am sure I will with plenty of sun, sand, great food and even better company. 

Happy crafting
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment