Wednesday 13 May 2015

Inky Impressions More Than One Fold

Hi,

So..... I am a square kind of girl so when I saw the theme for this weeks challenge I knew I would have to change it up a bit. I have to admit that I didn't really have a plan when I started this card, I just let it work it out itself. So for my 'More than one fold' card I decided to do a tent fold and then to add some extra dimension to it I decided to make it into a pyramid sort of thing.

Here it is;

This is Wishing Well Fairy and I think she is super pretty. I love this colour combo and it goes perfectly with these DCWV papers. The sentiment is also from Inky Impressions, I think it will be really useful, whenever I am playing with fairies.

Extra fold cards are not my strong suit however they make me think outside of the box. I know that some of you are so good at these so I would really love to see them this week. Happy crafting everyone.

Cheers Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment