Friday 18 September 2015

Art by Miran Challenge 41

Hi everyone,

What glorious weather we are having here in Perth lately, I can smell Summer in the air. Hooray! The warmer weather makes it so much easier to craft so I have been having some fun colouring up some fabulous Art by Miran images. I fell in love with the image I am showing off today as soon as I saw it. Her hair is just mesmerising.

Here she is;

This beauty is called 'Flower Flourish'  and I felt that she was just crying out for some fiery red hair. I had forgotten how much I love this hair combo. She really is the star here so I decided to keep my card fairly simple just with a few DCWV Citrus papers and of course some pretty gems.

I hope your crafting is going well this week, hubby is away for the weekend so I am going to get plenty of colouring in.

Happy crafting everyone.
Cheers Nicole

I wish to enter the following challenges;
Crafting for all Seasons - Layer it up
Crafty Gals Corner - Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiment Designs - Anything Goes
Fan-Tastic Tuesdays - Anything Goes/Bright
Through the craft room door - Anything Goes
Crafting from the heart - Anything Goes
Love to Scrap - Do a Double up

8 comments:

  1. What a fabulous image, beautifully coloured. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Crafting for all Seasons . Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Love to Scrap, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful coloring! I love the pairs you paired with the image, gorgeous. Thanks for playing along at Crafty Gals Corner's Anything Goes Challenge. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card, love the colours and such a beautiful image !
    Thanks for sharing it with us and hope to see you again in our next challenge as well,
    Hugs
    Willeke
    DT Through The Craft Room Door
    Made by Willeke {My personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Fan-tastic Tuesday, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a bright and fun card!!!
    Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Gals Corner.
    ♥ Lena - DT
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree, her hair is mesmerising! Lovely job with the coloring :)
    Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap Challenge Blog! Best of luck with your entry.
    Tammy - DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beatiful card and love the image. Thank you for joining Crafting For All Seasons this fortnight. Good luck, we hope to see you again soon.

    Erin (Blog Owner)

    ReplyDelete