Wednesday 26 March 2014

Penny's Challenge 170 DT

Hello there,

Another busy week for me.  I hope you got some crafting in, I did, I started lots but didn't finish a lot.  I will though, I am determined.  Today I have my DT card to share for you for the current challenge over at Penny's.  This week you get to choose your favourite colour combo.  I of course chose yellow with turquoise.  I love any combo that has yellow in it.  This week I got to use another fun stamp from the talented Kathryne from Stamp Art Design.

Here she is;
This beautiful girl is Lizzie, isn't she adorable.  I coloured her with Promarkers and I have used Echo Park Splash papers.  If you haven't worked it out yet I have a small obsession with Echo Park Paper Company.  Very few embellishments this time, she is so pretty she doesn't need anything else.
 
This weeks wonderful sponsors are;

Prize - 5 digi images of winners choice
 
Prize - 5 digi images of winners choice 
 
I wish to enter the following challenges;
TBA
 
Thanks for dropping by, I would love to come see you soon.
Cheers Nic 

1 comment:

  1. Nicole, I love your card. It's so bright and cheery. I like how you put the gem in the middle of the sun on your sentiment. Great job!!
    Emily T.
    DT-Penny's

    ReplyDelete