Sunday 16 March 2014

Reach for the Stars

Hi,

I finally managed a non-DT card. The kids had a birthday party to go to yesterday for one of their little volleyball friends.  They had a great time and my son has not stopped playing pirates as he won a sword in a party game. He is so cute. My card today was made for their little friend Noah.

Here it is;
The image I used is a cute one from Tiddly Inks and I have used. A lot of green to fit in with their challenge this month. The papers I think were just from the local discount store. They seemed to fit so well with the image. I have coloured him with Promarkers and sparkled it up with some Crystal Stickles.

I wish to enter this card in the following challenges;
Tiddly Inks - Use Green

Thanks for dropping by, enjoy your day.
Nic


2 comments:

  1. I love how you have personalized it and your colored image is just too cute, great card! Thank you for sharing your creation with us @ Tiddly Inks for our "Green" challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is so cute Nicole. Thank you for playing with us at Tiddly Inks.

    ReplyDelete