Wednesday 17 December 2014

Penny's Challenge 208

Hi again,

Two posts for me today. This time it's my card for this weeks challenge at Penny's.  This week the theme is Anything Goes so it's a nice easy one for you.  This weeks sponsor is Bugaboo so of course I have made a CAS card because that's what I do with Bugaboo images, I love them.

Here it is;
This image was so easy to use. A quick bit of colouring to match the papers and then a simple design led to a simple yet effective card.  The sentiment is a magazine freebie that I added to the image. I think the image is so versatile, you could use so many different sentiments with this to make many different fab cards.

Thanks for dropping by today. Happy crafting.
Cheers Nicole

1 comment:

  1. Nicole this is such a fun and colourful birthday card. Loving the mix of design papers.
    Wishing you and your loved ones a blessed festive season and a 2015 filled with tons of love and joy.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete