Wednesday 14 January 2015

Inky Impressions Monochrome Challenge

Hi there,

Wow it has been 4 weeks since my last post, I can't believe it. I have had some lovely time off with the family over the Christmas/Summer break but it's back to work for me and back to my regular crafting routine. Today I am showing you my creation for this weeks Monochrome Challenge at Inky Impressions. I usually find Monochrome difficult but this time it seemed to flow together and I had in making this. I am quite pleased with how it turned out.

Here it is;
I just love this image, it is Butterfly Lili and the sentiment can be found in the shop also. I have coloured with my Copics and I went with a different green combo this time of G00, G02 and G17. I quite like the result, it is a nice fresh colour. The papers I used are from the Echo Park Sweet Day paper pad and the lovely tree die is a new one for me from Spellbinders, I am now in love with it. The little corner flourish is also new and from Spellbinders as well.

I would love to enter the following challenges;
TBA

Thanks for dropping by today, I really appreciate it.
Nicole

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nicole!
    I love your card! And the beautiful green's you used!
    Hugs Sandra

    ReplyDelete