Wednesday 28 January 2015

Inky Impressions Glitter and Gloss

Hello lovely people,

Oh my goodness it is sooo hot here. I hope any Aussie friends had a fabulous Australia Day and that you enjoy my make for this week. I have a super fun card for you today with an Australia Day theme. My Sister In Laws birthday is on Australia Day so when I saw this stamp in the shop I just knew I had to make her birthday card with it. I have used Flag Lili -Australia, she is also available in other designs too.

Here she is;
I have also used Party Time circle sentiment which is so versatile, I will be using this many times. She is coloured with Copic's and the paper is from an Echo Park Christmas pad. I have kept it quite simple with just a few die cuts and an embossed background.

My Sister In Law loved it so I hope you like it too.
Happy crafting everyone
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment