Sunday 15 February 2015

Inky Impressions February Release

Hello beautiful crafty people,

Today I have a sweet image to share with you from the February New Release at Inky Impressions. She is called Lili with Roses and she is ideal for Mothers Day makes, which is exactly what I have made.  Mothers Day in Australia is in May but there is nothing better than being prepared early.  I have also used a cute Mothers Day sentiment which is fit perfectly with it.

Here it is;

I will be giving this to my own mum this year.  I chose the papers to suit her as her last name is Bird and I have been desperate to use the birdcage and bird die from Joy Crafts that I got late last year and haven't had a chance to use.  She loves all my cards but I especially hope she loves this one.

I hope you will check out the other new release images, they are so lovely.  You can find them in the store here or have a look at what the other ladies have created with them here.

Thanks for dropping by.
Cheers Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment