Wednesday 25 February 2015

Penny's Challenge 216

Hi there,

We have been having some really hot weather here lately. I hope my overseas friends aren't too cold, here...... have a bit of our heat to warm you up. The hot weather is not great for crafting but I did manage to get a bit of crafting in at night when it had cooled down a little. Today's card is for this weeks challenge at Penny's, the theme is lots of layers, perfect for my style.

Here it is;
Our wonderful sponsor this week is Lacy Sunshine and I have chosen a Flower Pot cutie that was in my stash. I have had her printed for a while but I was saving her for the right time. I think my choice was a little strange as she really is more of a Christmas image but I really wanted to use her and I think my card shows the versatility of this image.

Thanks for dropping by today, I hope you like my card.
Cheers Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment