Friday 24 July 2015

Art by Miran Challenge 37

Hi folks,

I hope you are all well and enjoying some fabulous crafty time. I have a cute little card to share with you today as my inspiration for ABM Challenge 37. When people ask me what my style is I can't really answer as I love to do all different styles. For this card I decided I would make it fairly simple, well that is until I made a mistake putting it together and spent longer fixing it than it took to make the rest of the card. I thought this image called Friday Girl is quite sleek and sophisticated so I wanted to make my card sleek and pretty.

Here it is;
I have used some pretty Echo Park Head Over Heels papers this time, I just love the colours in this collection and I finally got to use this fab Film Strip die collection from Kaisercraft. I wanted her colouring to be subtle but still pop so I have used a lot of white patches this time which is something I find somewhat difficult. I find that these digi's really push me to challenge myself with my colouring and so far I am pleased with the results.

I would really love for you to join in our challenge this time around, I really enjoy coming and visiting all of your lovely creations. Thanks for dropping by.

The challenge I wish to enter are;
TBA

Cheers Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment