Friday 7 August 2015

Art by Miran Challenge 38

Hi there,

I have had another play this week with one of Mi Ran Jung's fabulous images. I really just can't get enough of them.  I have used Mia this time and teamed her up with some of my favourite Echo Park Paradise Beach papers.  It is Winter here at the moment so this card made me feel all warm and beachy, just lovely.

Here it is;

I had a bit of fun with my dies this time around, I have quite a few and I am sure they all feel neglected. I used a combination of My Favourite Things (brown stamens), Memory Box (Chloe Stem) and Elizabeth Crafts Dies (flowers). I love mixing about the papers to make flowers that really stand out. They are fairly simple however I think they were just enough to finish off my project.

I hope you have been having some fun in your craft room lately and you are able to play along with us this time around at Art By Miran.

Cheers Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment