Monday 4 August 2014

Crafting From The Heart Challenge 30

Hi,

I have a pretty card for you today using a beautiful digi stamp called 'flowers in my garden' from A Day for Daisies. I am quite pleased with this as it is a bit different for me. This weeks challenge at CFTH is our usual Anything Goes. We have two wonderful sponsors this week, you will want to win this one.

Here is my card;
Thanks for dropping by, I really appreciate it. Don't forget to check out the challenge blog for the rest of my teams work and to enter your lovely projects.

Cheers Nicole

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow this is so beautiful with wonderful autumn hues.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nicole, A beautiful card and image, love the colours and the design. Thank you so much.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete