Monday 18 August 2014

Crafting From The Heart Challenge 31

Hi there,

What a busy weekend I had. Not a lot of time for crafting but what I did do I am quite pleased with. My card for this weeks challenge at CFTH is a nice simple one. The Dilly Beans image I have used is so beautiful that the card was so easy to do.

Here it is;
I finally got my order of Copic's the other day so I decided I should do a different coloured hair. I am quite happy with the colour and I think the eyes are quite piercing. These images are so lovely to colour and really make an impact. I will be doing many more.

Thanks for dropping by, I hope to see you by the challenge blog shortly.
Cheers Nicole

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nicole, A fabulous card, love the image and the lovely colours. Thank you so much.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete