Wednesday 6 August 2014

Penny's Challenge 189

Hi there,

What glorious weather we are having at the moment, 25.C in the middle of winter, so good. We have made sure that we took advantage of the lovely weather and stayed outside so not much crafty time this week. I did manage to fit in some craftiness for this weeks challenge at Penny's. The theme is another Anything Goes challenge, we would love to see you enter.

Here is my card for this week;
I have used the beautiful Jem from Stampart Design by Katherine, who is one of our wonderful sponsors this week. I think she is so pretty and I love all the different parts to her wings, so fun to colour.

I hope you are having some lovely crafty time at the moment and can join us this week.

Cheers Nicole

1 comment:

  1. Really sweet card - love your colouring of this image!
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete