Monday 13 October 2014

Crafting From The Heart Challenge 40

Hi there,

What glorious weather we are having at the moment.  I love the warmer weather and that is what has inspired my latest card.  My card for this week's challenge at CFTH is using a gorgeous digi from Delicious Doodles called Sunshine Gal.  This image is so fun and a treat to colour.

Here it is;

The papers are from the Echo Park Paradise Beach pad and I have coloured her with Copic's.  The little flowers are a combination of an Elizabeth Crafts die and a My Favourite Things die which I then coloured to look like the stamens in the image.  I finished it off with a Some Odd Girl sentiment that I stamped in blue then clear heat embossed to make it shiny.

I hope you will have a lovely week filled with crafty goodness.
Cheers Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment