Wednesday 15 October 2014

Penny's Challenge 199

Hi again,

Two posts for me today.  This time I have my card for you for this weeks challenge at Penny's.  This week we have Lacy Sunshine as our sponsor again (so generous) and that means that we have another Anything Goes theme, yay.  I chose a Christmas image this time called Mary Boo Candy Cane, she is so cute.

Here is my card;

Another one to add to my Christmas card collection, slowly getting there.  I have used American Crafts Merrymint papers and I have coloured her with my Promarkers for a change (the skin is Copic's though).  I have used minimal embellishments as I am thinking of doing a big batch of these.

Thanks for visiting today, I really appreciate it.  Don't forget to check out the other great makes from the rest of the Penny's girls over on the blog.

Cheers Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment