Wednesday 8 October 2014

Inky Impressions Challenge 180

Hi everyone,

How are you? Today I get to share with you a card featuring a super cute Inky Impressions stamp called 'Tree Stump Fairy'.  She was so fun to colour and I think she would suit many different styles and themes.  This weeks theme at Inky Impressions is 'Flowers and Leaves' which is a perfect theme for this time of the year. For most of you it is Autumn or Fall but for me it is Spring and this theme makes me want to get outside to enjoy the lovely Spring flowers.

Here is my card;

I have used some beautiful DCWV papers from the Citrus stack and I have coloured her with my Copic's.  Just a couple of embellishments this time as the image is so lovely that I didn't want to over power it.

I hope you like my card this week and I would love to see you enter this weeks challenge.
Cheers Nicole

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this Nicole! That is such a cute image & you've colored it wonderfully...very nice work Hun!!!
    DT Sis Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous!, Love the citrus papers & the colours you have used!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete